IWTO’s vision is a sustainable, profitable, international wool industry, working together for the future of our fibre.
Our mission is to connect all parts of the wool supply chain in order to strengthen wool’s credentials as the world’s leading sustainable fibre and represent the wool industry at international level.
We accomplish our mission through the following activities:
- Communicating the benefits and values of wool to both internal and external stakeholders
- Documenting and disseminating the science that supports wool’s unique natural properties
- Linking members and international agencies and organisations
- Governing the trading standards and regulations for wool across the world
- Supporting a platform for information and knowledge-sharing
- Global thinking
- Transparency at all levels
Find out more about what we do by watching this 1 minute presentation of our Associate Member Jo Dawson, CEO of Dawson Wool.