Join us 3-5 May 2017 in Yorkshire as IWTO goes to Harrogate for the 86th annual Congress.
You are here
- Wednesday, 3 May 2017 to Friday, 5 May 2017Harrogate, United Kingdom
- Monday, 28 November 2016 to Tuesday, 29 November 2016Biella, Italy
Focusing on a different theme each year, the IWTO Wool Round Table offers IWTO Members the opportunity to take the time to dig deeper on important issues in the industry.
- Friday, 9 September 2016Ayrshire, Scotland
The first ever Dumfries House Wool Conference took place on 9 September 2016 at Dumfries House in Ayrshire, Scotland.
- Monday, 4 April 2016 to Wednesday, 6 April 2016Sydney, Australia
A Fibre for All Generations: From Baby Boomers to Generation Z,Trends Point the Way to Wool's Future at the IWTO Congress
- Monday, 23 November 2015 to Tuesday, 24 November 2015Istanbul, Turkey
Returning to Turkey for the first time in more than a decade, IWTO brought together 75 representatives of the global wool textile industry for its annual Wool Round Table in Istanbul on 23-24 November 2015.
- Monday, 18 May 2015 to Wednesday, 20 May 2015Xhangjiagang, China
Wool industry leaders from around the world met from 18-20 May for the 84th Annual IWTO Congress in Zhangjiagang, China, a key hub of early stage wool processing.
- Monday, 1 December 2014 to Tuesday, 2 December 2014Brussels, Belgium
The Wool Round Table 2014 began with a day-long Multi-Stakeholder Meeting of more than 80 participants including legislators, regulators, wool industry leaders, NGOs and retailers.
- Monday, 28 April 2014 to Wednesday, 30 April 2014Cape Town, South Africa
More than 225 international delegates participated in the 83rd annual IWTO Congress held 28-30 April 2014 in Cape Town, South Africa.