Focusing on a different theme each year, the IWTO Wool Round Table offers IWTO Members the opportunity to take the time to dig deeper on important issues. This year's edition will take place in Biella, Italy.
You are here
- Monday, 28 November 2016 to Tuesday, 29 November 2016Biella, Italy
- Friday, 9 September 2016Ayrshire, Scotland
The first ever Dumfries House Wool Conference took place on 9 September 2016 at Dumfries House in Ayrshire, Scotland.
- Monday, 4 April 2016 to Wednesday, 6 April 2016Sydney, Australia
A Fibre for All Generations: From Baby Boomers to Generation Z,Trends Point the Way to Wool's Future at the IWTO Congress
- Monday, 23 November 2015 to Tuesday, 24 November 2015Istanbul, Turkey
Returning to Turkey for the first time in more than a decade, IWTO brought together 75 representatives of the global wool textile industry for its annual Wool Round Table in Istanbul on 23-24 November 2015.
- Monday, 18 May 2015 to Wednesday, 20 May 2015Xhangjiagang, China
Wool industry leaders from around the world met from 18-20 May for the 84th Annual IWTO Congress in Zhangjiagang, China, a key hub of early stage wool processing.
- Monday, 1 December 2014 to Tuesday, 2 December 2014Brussels, Belgium
The Wool Round Table 2014 began with a day-long Multi-Stakeholder Meeting of more than 80 participants including legislators, regulators, wool industry leaders, NGOs and retailers.
- Monday, 28 April 2014 to Wednesday, 30 April 2014Cape Town, South Africa
More than 225 international delegates participated in the 83rd annual IWTO Congress held 28-30 April 2014 in Cape Town, South Africa.